Sunday, December 13, 2009

If Only In My Mind

The beauty that surrounds me happens slowly
with time stitching together all the colors
The hues
The glows
That make up a wonderful life
If only in My Mind

The curtains blow
The songs sound
The instruments play
The children laugh
If only for a day, they have set my heart aglow.

This thing we built 46 years ago

The musician, the man
The individual being that is so worn now
The weary tired lines
The pain he ignores
The one and only that I’ve adored

It can’t go on
It can’t continue
But each minute, I carry within me
The beauty, the glow that surrounds me
If only in My Mind



© Patricia B. all rights reserved 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)