Friday, October 28, 2016

Pictorial Friday 10 28



As the weather changes here in Ohio, soon all we will have left of the wonderfully colored trees of autumn is a pile of leaves. But, some fun is to gather a leaf or two. Photograph it, and then turn it into a .png file. This way you can have an autumn atmosphere as a desktop background, or put them in a jar and photograph to keep them for a bit. Just some autumn fun sharing for Pictorial Friday.

Would love to have your link up and share your photography, graphic, any type of photography that is your passion.

You're Next: Just click the blue link up button and share with us. I do ask that you would visit at least one other photographer and give them a hello. Thanks. Happy Friday.







I'm sharing my Tangerine Background from the Pile of Leaves photo above and a couple of leaf files that you can use however you choose for a Fall graphic if you like.  Download is HERE without my Logo. I've included a PDF file showing how you can duplicate a file using the Alt key if some aren't familiar with that tip.



Sharing with:

Image-in-ing
Texture Twist
Wednesday Around The World
Life Thru The Len

~hugs 'n giggles~

Peabea

Have a great week-end, and hope you enjoy the freebie and can link up to share. Thanks for playing along with:













Grab My Button







Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTMLP












No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)