Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pictorial Friday on Tuesday

Pictorial Friday is MOVING to Tuesday's


Thank you to the wonderful bloggers who participated by linking up to Pictorial Friday. This was the second time I've tried a Pictorial Friday link-up, and it really doesn't coincide with other blog links as well so I'm changing it to Pictorial Friday on Tuesday and it will now be Pictorial Tuesday. Hopefully, those who have participated will continue and I thank you so much. The link up will be live starting this coming Tuesday, November 22nd.


I enjoy seeing your linked up posts, and they make for a brighter week. :) I have met so many great people around the net through link ups and enjoy visiting others each week.





Peabea














No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)