Monday, January 16, 2017

Pictorial Tuesday 1-17











Just some fun with the bird watching for Pictorial Tuesday. Hubby feeds the birds during the winter months. When the oldest was young and home, he loved feeding the birds. Has been a long time since then, but now hubby has decided he likes to feed and watch so he made us a bird feeder. So far we're trying to spot what birds attend the feeder. To date, we have the NC Chickadee, A Nuthatch, Lots of Sparrows and I don't know the different category of them, BlueJays, Cardinals, Mourning Doves, and a Junco (I think as it does look similar to the Chickadee). We may also have had a Titmouse. We don't see the Robin again until Spring. Just lately, the one in the last two photos showed up and I still haven't researched to see what bird that is. If anyone knows, would love to have you leave a comment about that one or any of the birds. Thanks

You're Next for Pictorial Tuesday. Thanks for linking and sharing your lovely photography, graphics or even a comment just to say hello so we can visit each other. Try to visit at least one linkup and leave them an hello comment so they know you stopped by if you have time.







~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Sharing with:



7 comments:

  1. I think I need a bird feeder! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top shot is my favorite. You could make a Christmas card out of that one. Pretty.

    Lisa @ LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos and your story to go along with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! We really enjoy watching the birds in our garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are sweet! It looks like you really enjoy what you do here.. As often as I have tried to set up at blogger, I find it awkward with google and so on. I think I should be content at wordpress. The community is different there. So my friend,I wish you all of the best in your creative and artistic endeavors...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feed the birds as well, and could spend hours just watching them. I'm amazed how something so small can survive in some of this weather. Love your commentary! That's probably exactly what was said!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)