Monday, January 3, 2022

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 1 4 2022








This is from prior first part of January, but looks the same this year. We have had gloomy, and rainy weather all through the holidays. Rained for a solid week of Christmas and New Years so that didn't bode well for my drains. Nor did it provide photo opportunities so I'm resharing from a prior January.

Hope all are fairing well or actually splendid so far into this new year. Here, seems every day I hear of a neighbor, relative or someone getting Covid. Seems to be all around me so I'm not venturing out too much.

I was excited that all my kids were coming for Christmas for the first time in a few years. But, it did not happen due to all the rains and my drainage problems. Plumbers were called, but so far so much surface water has had to drain off first. Luckily, today was no rain and bit of snow so drains this afternoon are doing better. Anyway, that's my exciting holiday. Even though all the kids didn't get to come at once after all, two of them and family filtered in so I got to visit individally. At my age, and with kids all busy lives and schedules, their visits are a plus.

Have a great week. 


Link up is open below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea






7 comments:

  1. Oh Peabea I am going to add your community to my link-up page. so fun. The last shot is my favorite. So pretty.

    Lisa @ Life Thru the Lens www.lisakerner-slp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. A dusting of snow is always pretty to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I really like the shadow behind the fog and the lively birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sunsets, but my favorite is the last.
    Such a bad weather! We had a little white Christmas here, but just it's grey again. Well, we had our fun...
    Happy healthy New Year full of wonders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful captures, Peabes! Wishing you a very happy New year with blessings and great surprises:) Emille

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have some glorious sunsets this time of year. We had a quiet Christmas and New Year - far too hot to do much - so different to your rain and snow. Wishing you and yours all the best for 2022. Stay safe and thank you for the link up.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)