Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings 2 19


19. And I will give them one heart,
and I will put a new spirit within you;
and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh,
and will give them an heart of flesh:
20. That they may walk in my statutes,
and keep mine ordinances,
and do them and they shall be my people,
and I will be their God.
Ezekiel 11:19-20

Have a Blessed Sunday.

You're Next for Sunday Scripture Blessings:





~hugs 'n scribbles 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:





And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses.
And it came to pass, when our enemies heard that it was known unto us, and God had brought their counsel to nought, that we returned all of us the wall, every one unto his work.
Nehemiah 4: 14-15 KJV

King Artaxerxes allowed Nehemiah to go to Judah to begin to rebuild the Jerusalem wall that was destroyed in the siege by Nebuchadnezzar. Sanballat, a Symarian Leader, mocked and tried to hinder the rebuild.

Nehemiah 4:9 KJV Nevertheless we made our prayer unto our God, and set a watch against them day and night, because of them

4 comments:

  1. Love your journaling in your Bible. I haven't actually done that in mine yet. I use a separate journal for that but one of these days I hope to have a Bible with margins big enough to do this type of devotional journaling. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I use to would never write in a Bible, but have found the notes I make and highlights, I hope, will help me to remember and remind myself. I have several Bibles, and this is the one that I have done notes and some Journaling in. So many are talented in that area but I just use tracing paper, etc. I have since purchased a Journaling Bible with the wider margins, but haven't used it yet. Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a blessed week ahead. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh how I pray that we may learn to live as one heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Scripture from Ezekiel. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)