Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessing Link Up 6 25

For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
the flowers appear on the earth;
the time of the singing of birds is come.
Song of Solomon 2:11-12 kjv

This past week has seen me accompany my daughter for her final wedding dress fitting. Her wedding is next month. My first ever trips to Trader Joe's and Ikea (that was an adventure in itself with all the rooms set up and ideas ~ awe, how fun it would be to be starting housekeeping and new beginnings). Then we took in Costco and Target. To say the least, I had some tired feet after that day. It's been a while since I've spent the complete day shopping. Blessings come in many forms, and for me, some of the best blessings in my life is time spent with my adult children. Once they leave the coop with families of their own, jobs, and many activities, time spared is a real treat. Also, she always has new places to show me for food. We had a simple meal at Piada.

I hope your week held some blessings that you can share. You're next for linking up. Thank you. Each is appreciated.



~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea




6 comments:

  1. Hi Peabea!Thanks for the link up. i am your neighbor at Spiritual sundays! Wish you a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO far from the adult children phase (haven't even entered the school stage yet) and so I read this with awe and clapping hands for you for this season of life. I know you miss them being young, but what special memories you get to make now. I will be praying for much joy and celebration at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord for seasons of change. Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting time it is for you with a wedding for your daughter approaching! Enjoy every precious moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You described my favorite kind of day and for the very same reasons that you enjoyed it! Sounds like a wonderful time! I've always heard of Trader Joe's, but I'm not sure I know what kind of store it is. lol.

    It sounds like you have exciting blessings down the road.

    I found myself rereading the Scripture verse you shared. It was like I saw it for the first time when I know I have certainly read it at least several times. So much hope in those verses for our time here on earth, but also the promise of the glory to come.

    Thanks for sharing. I leave here uplifted! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope the rain is over here. Everything is muddy, but we are singing, too. A wedding! I hope the planning is filled with special memories. We always enjoy Trader Joe's, especially their flowers.
    Thank you for linking and sharing week after week.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)