Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 11 14 17






Since it has gotten more winter/chilly like weather, I haven't been out to photograph any outdoors so thought I'd try some still life from above and lighting. I didn't fuss much so wasn't anything dramatic. I was trying to arrange light in the ones up above for photo shadows, etc. The last one, I just decided to do some editing in Elements and did the Getting Frosty because the whole yard has been frosty white of a morning lately.

The pine cones are from my neighbor's pine tree courtesy of falling into my yard. When I saw them, I thought fun photo prop and also some decorating for Christmas.

You're next and look forward to all those who share here at Pictorial Tuesday. Thanks for linking.




~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea


11 comments:

  1. I really like how the last one turned out.

    We don't get pine cones around here. Not 'natural' ones anyway. You get them in potpourri pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had the first snow yesterday, wet snow, that froze later on. Not fun. I like to work with cones. Love what you did here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. We don't get snow here. It is something I wish we did at times. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pine cones...especially when they smell like cinnamon this time of year! November has been dreary and colder than usual. And, I'm not ready for snow yet! But, I really like the frosty treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, lovely images. The scented pine cones are lovely to have around. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gathering pinecones and using them in decor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me want to go for a little walk now. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's something lovely about pine cones. Your photos are so autumnal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am smiling - pine cones is one of the things I love about living in the forest! Thank you so much for linking up with All Seasons:) Have a lovely weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)