Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 1 9 18



I'm already ready for Spring. :) I enjoyed a White Christmas, but now  all this cold and snow can go away. So decided to enjoy some Summer with my photo sharing. This is from my Dahlia photo that I played with manipulating it with some texture and brushes.

Looking forward to your photos or artwork or graphics that you share for Pictorial Tuesday. Thanks..and You're Next:





~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Sharing with



I've put some of my photography and artwork on products that you can check out HERE
(just click on the photos to be taken to the products)

You can pick up this latest artwork notebook HERE 















9 comments:

  1. Hope it gets warmer for you. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm okay with winter for a while. But, after Christmas, we could jump to spring and I'd be okay! Temps were dangerously cold here in middle Missouri the last week of 2017. Seems like cold is easier to take when there's a bit of snow to make it pretty. Love your Dahlia and the texture. It makes me long for spring that much more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping this week will be the coldest we'll get this winter (at 45 F). This is cold enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am ready for spring too!! I can't wait to see those lovely flowers blooming again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your artwork is cool. I've used the artistic filters in Photoshop but never thought about incorporating art with photos like you did. Something new for me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too me too! Spring can come any day or at least a few sunny days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful flower picture! I really like your art style.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)